FIFO Cashflow Capital Australia
Taylors Lakes Victoria
Rate and Review Business
PO Box 384
Taylors Lakes Victoria 3038
Brisbane City QLD
FiFO Cashflow Captial Australia provides invoice cash flow finance to help growing and or undercapitalised businesses as well as businesses who have long terms with their customers.
Finance companies Management consultant
We offer a personalised service. Invoice finance can be setup to use when and or if required, based on your needs. No commitments, no ongoing fees.
Our Network - Who We Recommend
FIFO provides our services to concrete companies who are growing and also those who have extended terms with their clients
Why Choose Us
Having a business background, we understand the pressures and needs of the business owner. We are one.
Our Client Base
Civil engineering companies Civil Project companies Commercial Commercial builders Commercial concreting companies Concrete plants readymix Engineering companies Readymix concrete plants Residential Builders
More on Us
Expert decision makers, one-on-one
When you’re looking for working capital fast you need to know two key things: (1) you’re dealing with a trusted, reputable provider focused on business success over margin and (2) your contact is an expert and a decision maker.
Fifo Capital is a leading provider of business finance solutions with deep pockets and expert finance skills at the ready to support for your cash flow and capital needs. With over ten years supporting clients of all industries from construction to retail, we get business – the challenges and the opportunities – and how to make good decisions fast.
We launched in New Zealand in 2005, opened our doors in Australia in 2007 and following this success, expanded into the UK. Our 70+ Business Partners are hand-picked, quality professionals who thrive on designing solutions specific to the needs of their clients. We keep things simple, fast and effective by ensuring our clients have access to one-on-one expertise; a point of difference that truly makes all the difference.
Privately owned, advocates of business and here when your business needs – one off or ongoing – Fifo Capital has the financial backing and nous for your immediate and short term needs.
How it works. Four easy steps.
Get started with our 3 minute registration, no cost.
We’ll get in touch within 60 minutes (business hours) to talk options.
We get the paperwork and verification underway at agreed terms.
We transfer funds to your account within 24 hours or less.
Apply and use Online Invoice Factoring as and when you need
Secured against one or more invoices (not real estate), our online invoice finance service is a fast, flexible way to fund immediate cash flow needs. We don’t lock you in to long term contracts, pride ourselves on a straight-forward experience and deliver funding fast.
Fuss-free, no obligation registration
Complete your online invoice factoring registration or call us on 1300 852 556.
- Register using our quick 3 minute form – obligation free
- During business hours, we’ll be in touch within an hour to discuss your needs and how we can help
- From agreeing terms, we target 24 hours or less to transfer the needed funding to your bank account
- If you use our service again, invoices can be funded within 4 hours
- Register for an immediate cash flow need, or simply to find out about how our service could support your business finance needs in the future
- Review our Terms and Conditions to the left for more detail.
Flexible finance for business cash flow
Extended payment terms, seasonal capital needs, unexpected costs or opportunities.
There are many reasons why cash flow can become an immediate business finance need. When timing is critical and flexibility mandatory, Fifo Single Factor is an ideal solution.
Find out more about invoice factoring below, or get in touch today.
- Use one invoice as security or many – you choose
- For funding needs between $5,000 and $500,000
- No real estate security required
- First time factoring approval between 24 and 48 hours
- Subsequent funding in as little as 4 hours
- Straight-forward set-up and process
- Complements your banking facilities
Building business with loans designed for SMEs
Could accessing an unsecured short term business loan transform your business? Working capital, equipment purchases, creditors, wages or one-off unexpected expenses – purpose fit lending designed for small and medium business.
Find out more or get in touch below.
Fifo Smart Loan Features
- For loans of $5,000 to $500,000
- Terms between three and 12 months
- Weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayments
- Secured by invoices, stock or other
- 48 hour turnaround on completed application