Published on 5/30/2017
Published by firstname.lastname@example.org
Guest Interview with Michael Davidson, the principal of REOPLUS
Lets check in with REOPLUS the waffle pod and reo supplier, to find out what makes Michael Davidson tick
Michael Davidson - Reoplus Principal
1. What for you is the best part about working in the concrete industry?
The best part is helping out customers from a wide range of backgrounds.
I enjoy that every day is different and usually busy.
2. What’s the worst day you ever had working in the concrete industry?
I’ve had some stressful situations in the past working for large corporations.
Some days no matter what you do you can’t keep everyone happy, but you move on and treat every day as a new start.
3. What’s the best decision you’ve made since commencing in the concrete industry?
Starting my own business, there's a lot of satisfaction and reward if you work hard.
4. What makes your business unique and makes you stand out from the competition? eg. personal service, good products, experience, size, professionalism, or market niche
We give our best service every time, no matter who the customer is or the size of the sale. Everyone gets our full attention.
5. Why should the public and your business colleagues choose to work with your business?
We are a company that listens to your requests and on site issues. We'll work with our customers to ensure the best possible outcome.
6. When not working in the concrete industry how do you spend your free time?
Hanging out with my family and friends, I enjoy being active, camping, surfing, paddle boarding, swimming, golf, basketball.
7. If you could pick one person, who do you most admire in life?
I've got a great relationship with my father in-law who was a national sales rep for a large machinery supplier.
It's good to talk to someone over a few beers who has had similar industry experiences. He's pointed me in the right direction more than a few times.
8. If you retired from the concrete industry tomorrow, what would you be doing?
Spend more time enjoying the activities mentioned above and hopefully take up some new ones!
To find out more or obtain a Steel Reinforcing and Waffle Pod quotation visit the Reoplus home page at
For more member guest interviews visit:
Guest Interview with Building Construction Supplies Principal Dean Veal https://www.concretebroker.com/Blog/View/29
Guest Interview with Concrete Broker Tim Harrison https://www.concretebroker.com/Blog/View/58
INCREASE YOUR MARKET SHARE WITH YILN
Have your cake and eat it too with the concretebroker marketing mix - YILN.
Learn how concretebroker.com can help to reach your audience, get more customers and grow your market share by
optimising your online presence.
WELCOME TO CONCRETEBROKER
www.concretebroker.com is an online hub for the concrete and associated industries connecting you, the public to all the information, tools and resources you require to purchase and pour concrete
Tags: estimating reo supplier ReoPlus scheduling steel accessories steel reinforcing waffle pod spacers waffle pods
This article was written by email@example.com all rights reserved. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect those of concretebroker.com