Published on 5/11/2023
Published by email@example.com
Finance available for the construction industry
Fix your cashflow problems now
Finance Doc – Lending Made Simple
The construction industry in Australia is expected to shrink by 0.4% in real terms in 2022 and 2.7% in 2023, owing to headwinds caused by rising inflation, high construction material prices, rising interest rates, supply chain disruptions, and continued weakness in the residential construction sector. Apart from shortage of labour, one of the biggest challenge currently faced by a lot of businesses is the delay in cash flow to manage current projects.
This is where we can help your business by offering a range of products listed below:
- Unsecured Line of Credit up to $100,000 without financials
- Unsecured cash flow loan up to $150,000 without financials
- Free cash flow health check for restructuring debt, reducing interest rates
- Asset finance for vehicles without age restriction
- Asset finance for new & used equipment
- Private 1st Mortgage, 2nd Mortgage and Caveat lending within 24 hours available
- Complementary business charge card powered by Mastercard with 0% interest and $0 fees
To keep it simple all we need is Bank Statement(s) only to get an offer for you to consider.
Why should you contact us:
- No credit checks up front
- bad credit accepted
- min time trading 6 months
- no asset backing required
- ATO debt ok
- no financials required*
- 24-hour funding guaranteed**
Recent Settled Scenario: 100k Small Business Loan settled
Trading years: 4
Av. Monthly Turnover: approx. 65k
Use of Funds: buying more building material
Turnaround time: 24 hours
Feel free to contact our office on 02 9030 4488 or call me (Karan Kapur) directly on 0404 112 111 for a confidential chat and/or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will get back to you.
*Above offer is subject to individual lenders requirement, and may require some more information to obtain an unconditional approval
** provided all unconditional offers are accepted and singed by 3:30 pm, business working days only.
This article was written by email@example.com all rights reserved. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect those of concretebroker.com