Published on 6/26/2018
Published by email@example.com
Do you and your business need more exposure?
Don't turn down free advertising now at Concrete Broker
You need More Exposure -
Tell Us About Yourself
We welcome all new concretebroker members into our community with a blog post. This is great for search engine optimisation for you and your business and a great way for the world to find out what makes you and your business special.
In our posts we want the public to know all about you, your business, your products and services, your expertise and what makes your business awesome. The more people know about you and hear about you, the more likely they are to connect with you.
And that's why we share our blog posts about businesses like yours right across our social media. And because we've got more people in our network than yours, so you'll be seen by more people.
And we're giving you a chance to be featured in a second blog post, to reach more people.
You've got a few options:
1. Answer the following questions:
- What for you is the best part about working in the concrete industry?
- What’s the worst day you ever had working in the concrete industry?
- What’s the best decision you’ve made since commencing in the concrete industry?
- What makes your business unique and makes you stand out from the competition ? eg., personal service, good products, experience, size, professionalism, or market niche
- Why should the public and your business colleagues choose to work with your business?
- When not working in the concrete industry how do you spend your free time?
- If you could pick one person, who do you most admire in life?
- If you retired from the concrete industry tomorrow, what would you be doing?
2. Tell us anything you think is interesting and relevant to the concrete industry and community. Some examples are below:
- If you're an expert or super experienced in a particular aspect or product in the concrete world, share your knowledge with us.
- Tell us a funny or intersting yarn or story about a day in the industry.
- Tell us about a challenging or complex project you've work on and you're proud of or learnt from.
- A new innovation or technology you're using in the industry
- How to tips and instructions for DIY's (including videos).
Remember we have all sorts of people reading our blogs, from industry experts, to self employed converters to mum and dad renovators.
Remember, we love pictures and videos, so be sure to send us some to include in the blog.
CAN YOU AFFORD TO TURN DOWN
Its easy to register, and a great way for customers to find you in your area, and all over the world.
Simply Click here to find out more
Or Click here to register and join our network for free
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE
Isn't it time you thought about a concrete pool?
DIY Outdoor living
Making a concrete side table by addicted 2 DIY
Another look at how to lay a small concrete slab from DIY Network.com
Dependable concrete replaces a hazardous step
Remove oil and grease stains from concrete using TSP and other cleaners.
Here's four things to consider before starting
Concrete projects are becoming quite popular. You don't have to let mixing concrete scare you anymore
This modern outdoor concrete fire pit can be built over a single weekend and is great centerpiece for outdoor entertaining
Lets find out how to screed concrete in Australia
Tags: about you be found cocial media concrete concrete cutting concrete parts concrete polishing concrete technology concretepumping concreter concreting exposure free advertising SEO your story
This article was written by firstname.lastname@example.org all rights reserved. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect those of concretebroker.com