Published on 7/26/2017
Published by email@example.com
Concrete Sales is an innovative business supplying concrete throughout Victoria
Lets catch up with their principal, Craig Evans
1. What for you is the best part about working in the concrete industry?
We love being able to provide people with advice on different concrete mixes that will suit their requirements, that and being able to save our customers time and money.
2. What’s the worst day you ever had working in the concrete industry?
You always remember the bad days…. We have had a few customers over the years tell us that we supplied the incorrect concrete strength and the concrete had all been delivered. All calls that come in are recorded, we go back and listen to these calls and then forward them to the customer to prove that what they ordered is what we delivered. Can become a costly exercise if the wrong concrete is delivered.
3. What’s the best decision you’ve made since commencing in the concrete industry?
The best decision we have made is to develop our own software. This software allows us to enter in any address in Victoria and all the concrete suppliers in that area come up in a list with our prices. This saves us loads of time.
4. What makes your business unique and makes you stand out from the competition ? eg., personal service, good products, experience, size, professionalism, or market niche
We are very unique and a little disruptive in the market. With one phone call our customers have access to the largest concrete supply network in Victoria of over 185 plants across the state. No other concrete supplier can do this.
5. Why should the public and your business colleagues choose to work with your business?
Concrete Sales is a Mortgage Broker for concrete, we have lots of options to suit the client’s needs. There is no call queue’s, industry experienced staff with great customer service.
6. When not working in the concrete industry how do you spend your free time?
My free time is filled in on the weekends with my three young daughters. There is always a dance rehearsal on, dance competition or kids parties to take them to. Also like watching the Bombers play in the AFL
7. If you could pick one person, who do you most admire in life?
Not one individual in particular. What I do admire is when people take some risks and get out of their comfort zone and start up their own business. It is a very gutsy thing to do and when the hard work pays off it is it becomes all worth it.
8. If you retired from the concrete industry tomorrow, what would you be doing?
- Having three girls and a wife who likes to spend money I don’t think I will ever be able to retire……
If I retired tomorrow I would assist other business owners to try and get the most out of their business. The odd game of golf would be played also.
NEED CONCRETE IN VICTORIA? Find out why Concrete Sales are the best place to buy concrete from in Victoria :
NEED A PUMP IN MELBOURNE? Gateway Pumping have been doing it for over 35 years - they're the Pumpies to talk to :
INCREASE YOUR MARKET SHARE WITH YILN
Have your cake and eat it too with the concretebroker marketing mix - YILN.
Learn how concretebroker.com can help to reach your audience, get more customers and grow your market share by
optimising your online presence.
WELCOME TO CONCRETEBROKER
www.concretebroker.com is an online hub for the concrete and associated industries connecting you, the public to all the information, tools and resources you require to purchase and pour concrete
Tags: concrete concrete Australia concrete broker concrete plant concrete plants concrete quotes concrete sales
This article was written by firstname.lastname@example.org all rights reserved. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect those of concretebroker.com