Published on 7/19/2017
Published by email@example.com
Today we sit down with Hamish Francis
Principal at Hunter and Coast Concrete Pumping
IN AN EFFORT TO GET TO KNOW OUR MEMBERS BETTER AND TO GIVE A HUMAN ELEMENT TO OUR BUSINESS PROFILES WE OFFER A GUEST INTERVIEW.
Today we sit down with Hamish Francis,
the principal at Hunter and Coast Concrete Pumping
1. What for you is the best part about working in the concrete pumping industry?
There is a different challenge everyday
2. What’s the worst day you ever had working in the concrete pumping industry?
When everything snapped off the end of the boom and came down on my back
3. What’s the best decision you’ve made since commencing in the concrete pumping industry?
Buying my own pump
4. What makes your business unique and makes you stand out from the competition ? eg., personal service, good products, experience, size, professionalism, or market niche
We strive to ensure our clients receive the best service possible, exceeding their expectations, working to fully meet the clients’
needs, offering reliability and always leaving the site clean and tidy.
5. Why should the public and your business colleagues choose to work with your business?
Because our focus is on our customers and business colleagues
6. When not working in the concrete pumping industry how do you spend your free time?
Camping, socialising and renovating our home
7. If you could pick one person, who do you most admire in life?
8. If you retired from the concrete pumping industry tomorrow, what would you be doing?
Travelling Australia in our caravan
EMESH BY FIBERCON
Concrete consultant Tony Collister discusses EMesh by Fibercon, and his life in and away from concrete : https://www.concretebroker.com.au/Blog/View/94
GUEST INTERVIEW WITH MICHAEL DAVIDSON, THE PRINCIPAL OF REOPLUS
Lets check in with REOPLUS the waffle pod and reo supplier, to find out what makes Michael Davidson tick : https://www.concretebroker.com.au/Blog/View/74
HAVE A CONCRETING PROJECT?
If you are ready to go with your next concreting project fill out a quote form here and at concretebroker we can put you in touch with a concreting expert near you. In fact we'll go further, we'll match you with 3 concreting experts. Assess their quotations, read about their business online at concrete broker, and make an impartial, calculated decision.
Concretebroker provides the tools, information and resources to purchase and pour concrete.
Find what you need to know for your next concreting project here
Tags: concrete pump concrete pumper concrete pumping guest interview pump quote
This article was written by firstname.lastname@example.org all rights reserved. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the author(s) and do not necessarily reflect those of concretebroker.com